Author Topic: werewolves  (Read 7579 times)

Fric

• New Contributor
Re: werewolves
« Reply #30 on: 09/07/11, 01:04 »
Angelic Demons would be awesome. We have enough undead. Lets do some angels, valkries, and something else heroic.

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
« Reply #31 on: 09/07/11, 13:12 »
Valkyrie is more of a class than a race >P But I don't believe more races is a good idea, not right now. We already have a large number of races, as is, and a very low number of players as is. Besides, it's not like they'll give us a race change to change to a newer better shiny race anyway >P (no more alts! no more alts!)
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

Fric

• New Contributor
« Reply #32 on: 09/07/11, 14:50 »
Just so you know Dak. I am thinking of an alt to make when my mage is done.

Chants: RISE OF THE ALTS, RISE OF THE ALTS

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
« Reply #33 on: 09/08/11, 19:48 »
Valkyrie I like it..

I think that class 'modifcation' would be nifty.. cause it woudlnt just ADD to a class, it would just.. modify it, with good and bad stuff.

I think this an area we could look into possibly, if they thought it warranted it.
But ninjas, Valkyrie, dragoons, all sorts of cool stuff, that you could eitehr restrict to race or class, but have them be modified, 
so you wouldnt just be getting like 5 new skills and thats it.. power hungry people would love that too much, id say.. maybe make it so you can use a unique class ability, and make some skills not so good, and make some other skills do slightly more damage, etc.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
« Reply #34 on: 09/09/11, 20:29 »
You're treading on masterclasses there. And de-railing a dead thread.

You're par for course.
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
« Reply #35 on: 09/10/11, 02:55 »
not really, masterclasses added stuff.. class mods would.. modify a class..
So it would lose stuff, and gain stuff.

Like a racial mod.

For instance, if a warrior went ninja.. it would gain maybe some dex.. or agi/ and lose some str / stam, and maybe would lose.. an attack or percent of attacks, but would gain.. something else.

And same with whatever else.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
« Reply #36 on: 09/13/11, 07:43 »
Yeah, I think I like the idea of 'race' modifiers and not class ones, at least currently.  And well, not sure I'm sold on any race ones yet either, though the idea of a 'light' or 'guardian' being would at least be anice change of pace from all of the undead ones.
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
« Reply #37 on: 03/11/12, 21:08 »
I had a few ideas on this.. actually in the car to work like a few weeks ago I was thinking about my weapons on sye and im like.. silver.. how is that important since were races suck so bad...

Im conflicted that there is something you can attach to a weapon to hurt such a weak class?  Sure its fun roleplay but man.. those were races are crap.. thats like giving a soldier a gun thats broken then giving their opponent two miniguns and five comrads to help them.

Mayyyyybe, if you didnt want to unlock the power of weres * by lettting them wear their gear transformed or anything of the like*

maybe you could change silver to holywater,  and have it hurt vampires/undead ? Since they seem to be a bit of the op races. 

Just a few thoughts.