Author Topic: State of the MUD - November  (Read 2019 times)

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
State of the MUD - November
« on: 11/01/07, 13:03 »
I got off to a much earlier start on this month's edition of "State of the MUD".

We're kicking the month off with a Festival this weekend - Mesilena's Merriment of Masks!  So, if you have some time to kill, it might be a good weekend to be around, and if you have a friend or two you have thought about bringing by, this would be an excellent way for them to start things off on the right foot.

These festivals tend to be events where we show off some of our new goodies, and this one promises to do more of the same.  You should see some new code, a slightly different approach to how the festivals are laid out, and there may even be a bit of a storyline change to the game as well.

Now that we are on the verge of the winter months, I suspect we'll all be spending more time indoors than out, and that is usually when I notice an upswing in the number of players we see on at night - I am hoping that particular trend continues this year as well.  We do enjoy having all of you here to participate with us on the MUD, and look forward to bringing new code, areas and features your way. 

Now that Farnite has dusted himself off and returned to us, you will probably see more things in the near future as well as he lends his creativity to Thalia and Mayasuha's efforts.  We have a handful of things brewing behind the scenes, and hopefully we can bring several of them to you in the near future.  Keep sharing your imagination and ideas with us, as we move forward into the winter months and spend more time playing Kingdoms of the Lost together.
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.