Author Topic: Need some help here  (Read 2103 times)

Zelos

• Contributor
  • The 1 horse in this 1 horse mud
Need some help here
« on: 06/11/07, 17:11 »
One of the hardest parts of the game is learning your way around, well I want to help make that a bit easier, so I'm starting a website that will provide help to people to get around. Now I am a mage and I have a gm'ed gate so I don't walk too terribly much. But the majority of classes still have to walk from place to place to get around. I'm looking for people to help contribute directions from their home city to different areas around the mud. I'll accept them as posts on here, or if you have a lot of them or a MUSHclient alias file with them I will accept those at my email, trinity.harrington@gmail.com. Contributions will be accredited to the people that gave them.

Thanks,
Lineer, Zelos, Zenon, Amras
Tsythor <outgame>: '...  Lineer!  You freaking genius'

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
Re: Need some help here
« Reply #1 on: 06/12/07, 09:17 »
Daklore has a really nice zmud file that I've been meaning to get on our site for ages now - that would probably be something of use to you and your website. :)

Dak?
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.

Zelos

• Contributor
  • The 1 horse in this 1 horse mud
« Reply #2 on: 06/12/07, 21:41 »
would upload it and leave it completely alone for people to download and use on their own.
Tsythor <outgame>: '...  Lineer!  You freaking genius'

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
« Reply #3 on: 06/13/07, 17:37 »
While the Zmud automap file would help, it would only help people with recent versions of Zmud (I'd wager 6.0 and up), but not anyone with mushclient. *shrug* I'll fish for it someday... Immabout as lazy as Chalgyr.
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."