Author Topic: Augmented new skills that aren't apart of any class?  (Read 1673 times)

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
I know that it was thought about when the system went in, was anything else thought about on it?

Like did anyone consider the posibility of augmenting shield damage?  Or brands?  Marks? Opens? 

Some people still have some augments left.    What happens if/when they get added and those people dont have enough to add them, or has the idea been scrappied all together?
-Sye out
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
I know that it was thought about when the system went in, was anything else thought about on it?

Like did anyone consider the posibility of augmenting shield damage?No  Or brands?Still no  Marks?Detecting a pattern yet? No Opens? No Sye, bad! Bad!

Some people still have some augments left.    What happens if/when they get added and those people dont have enough to add them, or has the idea been scrappied all together? Solution: They'll never be added and you won't waste your augments!
-Sye out
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
you are harsh good sir, I thought that was the idea :(

I knew it was getting batted around a lil so thought id ask. 

-Sye out!
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
I like the pattern I'm seeing today. Sye has lots of ideas, Daklore beats him up with humorous pictures or replies, Sye keeps trucking along.  Good stuff.  Also, no to this. :P
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
ROFL.. * nods at Chalgyr*