Author Topic: New players for KotL  (Read 2732 times)

Sephrenia

• New
New players for KotL
« on: 03/21/14, 07:25 »
Just a quick thought, but after talking with Chalgyr the other night...we need more people, poor kotl has been dwindling.  Any ideas or maybe some way we can get the word out there?

Elendil

• New
Re: New players for KotL
« Reply #1 on: 03/22/14, 23:06 »
Well,
There is already one person that is looking into advertising over the mudconnecter.  It is a step in the right direction anyway.  ;D  Another thing that can be done is to ask around, find out if anyone the people whom play here know might be interested in going beyond the paper and pencil world of D & D.

Sephrenia

• New
« Reply #2 on: 04/28/14, 17:20 »
Everyone go vote on mudconnector!  Now, do it everday!...lol

Jadyss

• New Contributor
  • Hey everyone. It's Mike.
  • Other character names: Jadyss, Kagaho
« Reply #3 on: 01/21/15, 20:00 »
I'm an old new player. I recently became active on the game again and am grinding away. I would love to see more people online as well. Already been trying to hit up former mudding associates. TMC is a shadow of what it once was but making some reviews and voting might help get players to try it out. I have a lot of ideas about getting players, can not make in one post. Just wanted to throw a little hello and activity out there.
Smart. Intelligent. Articulate. All words that you can find in a dictionary.

Jadyss

• New Contributor
  • Hey everyone. It's Mike.
  • Other character names: Jadyss, Kagaho
« Reply #4 on: 01/25/15, 04:10 »
More staff would help. Special NEWBIE immortal maybe. A Questor Imm. Also staff that had the time and inclination to get involved in conversations on various like minded forums, that would make people say, Hey! They seem cool I'll check out their mud.
Smart. Intelligent. Articulate. All words that you can find in a dictionary.