Author Topic: the monthly even farm i was proposing better written  (Read 2404 times)

nuk

• New
So the idea was a monthly long event. 8 zones bloodsoaked versions of all the kings scattered throughout bloodplanes . I did not include lapis because well its lapis. each zone is relatively small mostly just a zone to farm components. the zones are only available 2 at a time for a 5 day timespan and then never again until the folllowing month.

for instance zone by mesilena and zone by armengar open in the beginning , you are wandering around and a new door to the east where there never used to be one is now open instead of locked and unable to pass. on the other side is a gate keeper who only spawns for those times and keeps the door unlocked. inside the zone is just simple farm bracketed zone with rooms full of gma/arthie/keeper style mobs preventing aoe. in those 5 days you need to farm 100 shattered pieces and turn them into the distorted version of the leader for a fragment of a key. once the 8 zones have been farmed after the 20 days and you managed to get all 8 fragments a door on the last weekend of the month will open and inside is a guy who if you accept will port you to a room with a healer and a fountain. to the north is a auto cancel see all faerie fogged room of destruction

the mob would be legendary status and will attack with brands as well as his charmie , he will stop combat rebrand and pretty much slaughter parties.

your character cannot leave the 2 rooms unless you kill him or the weekend passes and noone kills him.

he will guarantee a drop of legendary caliber with boon and so forth. these rooms are not safe and he can only die once.

Thalia

• Code Junkie
  • Board Administrator
  • Heroic Contributor
Are you volunteering to build the zone(s)?  Or making the suggestion for someone else to build it?

nuk

• New
i would be down if its something we can get happening for sure.

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
If so, that might be an interesting idea - just one that could take some time to string together, but some extra hands on it would certainly expedite the process from the OLC side of the house.
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.