Author Topic: Groups  (Read 2260 times)

Toar

• New
Groups
« on: 04/12/15, 11:07 »
Would it be possible to allow groups to persist even if you're not in the same room?

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be teleported away by GMA for example, at exactly the wrong "tick" moment and then poof the group disbands mid-combat etc...

Or if you flee/turn/run/die and the group completely disbands.

It would also allow two people to split up when xping and kill two targets at once without fear of the group breaking up if someone runs too far ahead while you're still stuck fighting.

Just a quality of life change,
-Toar

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
Re: Groups
« Reply #1 on: 04/12/15, 14:52 »
thumbs up!  I like this idea.
Being able to have two smaller groups or two people of the same group split up and gain xp would be pretty awesome.  You could even have two large groups do the same thing.

not to mention how it would help with 'losing pets' so easily, or losing people in a group so easily.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
Re: Groups
« Reply #2 on: 05/02/15, 14:27 »
Seems reasonable enough. Seems like there was a reason we did it this way at one time, but I don't really remember why. Hmm
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.