Author Topic: New War System  (Read 7393 times)

Fric

• New Contributor
Re: New War System
« Reply #30 on: 09/01/11, 11:33 »
I think we need some feed back from the IMMs. Maybe they have ideas that can be tweeked into the others that have been posted and maybe hearing what they have to say could give us a few more ideas that will make the new war system work.

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
« Reply #31 on: 09/01/11, 18:46 »
Id like to see a real treasure chest in each kingdom.. that people would have to 'kill' the guards, to pass a room and get to the chest, and maybe.. its just a runic medallion of the kingdom, that adds.. like -10 res earth for murkwood.. slash for klevnone, water for arengar, or pierce.. dark for mesilena.. energy for lapis, and whatever for the last one. :)

Something with treasure chests would be interesting, even if it only had.. just like random objects that did nothing but just look cool.  :)
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Lex

• New
« Reply #32 on: 09/02/11, 09:41 »
I agree sye, make whatever in there pretty much useless. But it can be just for bragging rights! Could help with rp for wars.. Etc..etc

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
« Reply #33 on: 09/02/11, 12:44 »
Heck yeah, it would give something for ppl to defend against, but wouldnt make anyone super powerful, or anything.   It just would be for fun, you could like... "take all  Item bag" and put it all back infront of people and theyd be like O.O THEIF! lol

And all that.
I think it could be mock quest items like.. the 'crest of ..' the 'crown of..' the.. etc, you know that keep getting lost?  That would make the whole quest system seem more rp / realistic, I mean that makes sense, the reason I keep losing my crown is cause people keep stealing it!!!!
** although id prefer if it wasn't a crown that people could steal.. I wouldnt give that up so easily!  but im just saying, stuff like that ***
-Sye out
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein