Author Topic: ZOMBIE RACE / SUB RACE  (Read 1928 times)

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
ZOMBIE RACE / SUB RACE
« on: 09/01/11, 23:28 »
Okay hear me out.  Daklore came up with this idea first lol, I just realized that it could be suggested!

What if.. you had a chance to make Skeletons not suck.. so bad.. and you made a 'sub class off of skeletons.. called ZOMBIES!!"

You could have them have to eat CORPSES!!! (instead of blood) 
Or maybe they eat corpses, and they gain.. like +2 of every stat, and its like, lasts for 5 ticks, and they can stack it.

you could raise their str and con.. caps (since they would be so hard to kill)

Let them keep all their racials and all the skeleton stuff.. and then add the zombie stuff.

Dude this would be epic.. you could have their race change color again.. to be.. all red.
That would be serious epicness.

Even if you didnt want to have to become a skeleton first, you could add something different like..
You have to get infected by a zombie
then it puts a tick on you that is like 300 ticks.. and you have to not die.. so it stays on you..
and when it wears off, BAM youre a zombie.

What do you think?  This is a pretty interesting idea!  A ZOMBIE Dragon! 
A Zombie anything..   MAybe they could get new racial abilities.. and affects..

one of the key things is.. if they dont eat corpses, they should randomly do a 'lunge' and aoe the whole room.   *could you imagine how cool that would be*

And they can randomly be forced to "drool"..

I dont know..  This could have some good ideas, and not be too hard to implement right?
-Sye out
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
Re: ZOMBIE RACE / SUB RACE
« Reply #1 on: 09/01/11, 23:33 »
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: 09/01/11, 23:34 »
hahah, you can't say I didnt try.. it was a unique idea :(
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein

Lex

• New
« Reply #3 on: 09/02/11, 09:51 »
I actually like this idea sye! If immies code it. I'll test it for them! ...

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: 09/02/11, 12:33 »
I think they could make it add on to skeleton to make skeletons not suck SOOO Bad.. but make it mostly RP abilities, not overpowered abilities, it would be kinda cool..

IE.. a skeleton has to go into a room and get bit by a mob..
and then they turn into a zombie!

Theyd get their resistances SLIIIGHTLY fixed.

Theyd gain 'lunge' an aoe attack (that isnt spammable would have a light lag to it)
They could 'eat corpses' and maybe have a command to 'autoeat' instead of autosac.
If they dont they have something akin to blood that if it goes down, at random they lunge and attack everything nomatter what.  And start yelling "BRAINS" and.. drooling.
Maybe drop their int to like 10.. and add to their con and str.. *since zombies are pretty durable and strong*

It was just some kind of idea.   :) they dont have to make it good.. or anything, just something for skeletons to fix their chars if they wanted, but have some rp since.. maybe make them AGGRO to everything.. or maybe not.. lol

-Sye out

Thalia

• Code Junkie
  • Board Administrator
  • Heroic Contributor
« Reply #5 on: 09/02/11, 16:09 »
See comment in .. some other topic on Zombies.... and why they haven't been done yet.

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: 09/02/11, 20:46 »
*sniffle* it was worth a shot. :)