Author Topic: Races -- What needs to be improved? What's missing?  (Read 15092 times)

Leesil

• New
  • Is wasteing away in Marguaritaville
Re: Races -- What needs to be improved? What's missing?
« Reply #75 on: 09/02/07, 11:32 »
Logic: Once a Gnome, always a Gnome.

If the health/Stat/Whatever loss is the only, or the only serious, negative to haveing your wings down then yes it should take longer to restore yourself. If there are going to be other penalties aswell, loss of mentalflare, stats and hps, lowered xp gain, etc. then I think it should about even on time of loss to time of replenishment.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one.

SeanBoggz

• New
« Reply #76 on: 09/02/07, 20:08 »
For Kalchi how about they aren't aggie'd when they don't have their wings flared but to use mentalflare they have to have them flared AND after they have them flared they have to keep them flared for a set time... basically their wings keep burning for a few hours everytime they flare them... keeps them all balanced out like that
Sean Boggz
-Breaking the mold-

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
« Reply #77 on: 09/04/07, 10:25 »
I like my idea better. It prevents Kalchi from permanently hiding themselves, which may in turn require some sort of larger punishment for Dragons to balance it out some.... but still. We're only looking for temporary loss of agro for Kalchi, not permanent, like Dragon is currently (whose stat loss can easily be countered by a couple customs if I recall... they loose.... what? 3 or 4 points from a few/all stats? Big whoop. Let's make it 15 or 20 points if we hit Kalchi with this.... and maybe make them take more damage outside of dragon form than they otherwise would.... a bit of balance *sage* .... but that's only going by my idea there)
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."