Author Topic: Favorite storyline, or experience or mechanic from KotL  (Read 2357 times)

Chalgyr

• Grand Poobah of Kingdoms of the Lost
  • Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
Just what the subject says. We've been around for a long time, and many of you have been with us for a long time. My guess is, there's a reason - or several reasons. I'd love to hear a few things that went very, very right here for you as players. :)
I must be here, 'cause I'm not all there.

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
The Tyrek-Mventious war.

... Yes, I know, Tyrek won that so I may be biased... but still. >P

Also, that time someone 40 levels higher than me tried to kill me for my bounty. While I was sitting, and thereby unable to stance... and they died.

And Exa. Damn she was fine.
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

Chalgyr

• Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
  • Other character names: Glith, Devinoste, Deakkyn, Wolfryc, Rylee, Deus... it goes on for a while
I have a few that come to mind - some cool RP scenarios from a long time ago. We also had a couple of wars that got a lot of people involved like the Klevnone/Armengar one. It was during that we hit 65 players one of the nights. Guards getting set up everywhere, people were pretty involved - at least for a time.

I think my most interesting PvP fight was when Sye challenged Wolfryc for leadership of Klevnone. It was a close fight - he was higher level but my gear happened to be strong against his weapon types.

Ithrael

• New
I miss the big rp weddings.

:]

Chalgyr

• Implementors
  • Heroic Contributor
  • Grand Poobah
    • Chalgyr's Game Room
Yeah... wow- Remember when those used to be a really big deal? I remember some of the biggest ones way early on. Was fun. :)

Sephrenia

• New
It's been so long now I can't even remember Seph's wedding...but I used to love all the rp that went along with those.   :).  I seem to have a faint memory of one wedding where a big fight broke out and people started killing eachother...lol.

sye

• Builders
  • Contributor
  • Other character names: Ashlor Zipfe
Hah,  Chal got it on the button.
I have a lot of really good memories of this mud that I really enjoy.

One of the most famous and memorable was when Sye challenged Wolfryc for King of Klevnone and we had an ALL out epic battle that lasted like 30 minutes plus at the center of klevnone, dirt kicking disarming switching weapons.  It was insane.   Sye with like 8 customs and lvl advantage vs Wolfryc and his almost full custom and tons of weapons.   That was like a movie that i'll never forget.

There were other things that I really enjoyed a lot.
I remember when Khaman and Sye were fighting all over the mud and the mud was literally shaking.  We pvped back in forth for weeks.  I borrowed gear from Rynten and a few others (those were the days) and Khaman went vampire, it was insane.  I remember running through areas of the mud trying to either hunt or hide at the same time.  Khaman new his stuff and that was one of the most exciting PVP events I have participated in, because it lasted for 6 months and really helped drive my competitiveness.

tons of wars.. I remember all the idiots doing stupid stuff .. those are fun time too..

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Albert Einstein