Author Topic: Blood sworn items  (Read 2781 times)

SeanBoggz

• New
Blood sworn items
« on: 09/07/07, 14:33 »
How about a bs quest items that takes like 1500 for a perm light with resisotherworld on it?

Or maybe just a light that you can socket

ya know just fun things that cost alot more than that 15 token mox.

« Last Edit: 11/12/07, 13:42 by Thalia »
Sean Boggz
-Breaking the mold-

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
  • Crazy Perverted Gnome Demon
Re: BS ITEMS
« Reply #1 on: 09/08/07, 15:36 »
resother on a torch? Totally pass. Auroryle Shield totally n***ed ... which is getting censored, I'm aware, the otherworld factor, which, allowed some mobs to like... ya know.... -kill- Alaunae? No offense Alaunae, but... well.... nothing can hurt you, and otherworld barely even tickles you... so... it was the only example I could give!

As for bloodsworn items in general, it has been suggested, said yes to, and apparently in the works. But I doubt it's very high on the priority list. Making sure the mud is running and not crashing when Leon tries to log in is a much better thing.... even if the mud doesn't try to crash when Leon logs in, I bet it actually wants too.
"Okay, who let Odin out of his cage?"
*A blue bouncy ball bounces by*
"That's it, I'm outta here."

Magus_Sairos

• New
    • My MySpace!
« Reply #2 on: 09/13/07, 02:43 »
I'm still sticking with my earlier mentioned ideas about BloodQuest Items.  More of them, and add some HR/DR to the Mox Bloody.
(  .  ) (  .  )   O_O!!!

SeanBoggz

• New
« Reply #3 on: 09/14/07, 11:24 »
it should be more expensive too or you should have to pick between bloodquesting and questing.

you declare either bloodquest or kingdom quest and then your timer starts so it's harder to get them and so the market won't be flooded again
Sean Boggz
-Breaking the mold-

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #4 on: 09/15/07, 10:06 »
The market'll get flooded anyway after a while. Once the actual bloodsworns get the items and have their fun, they'll just start selling them to other players for insane normal token prices. And people will actually buy them because either A) They're serene, or B) They refuse to go bloodsworn because they don't want to get PK'd, despite the fact that the one that comes to mind, I can pk anyway cause he's within 2 levels of me anyway. And then there's Leon ... who is probably going to get OMGWTFPWND the day he goes sworn... if he ever does.

Zelos

• Contributor
  • The 1 horse in this 1 horse mud
« Reply #5 on: 09/16/07, 17:47 »
the day leon goes sworn is the day the mud crashes completely and is unrevivable because everyone will pop up at him, attack at once and the server will explode.
Tsythor <outgame>: '...  Lineer!  You freaking genius'

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #6 on: 09/16/07, 20:13 »
True... but once he hits about 183-184, he's in range of most of the people who want to kill him ICly anyway. Unless he goes serene.

Zelos

• Contributor
  • The 1 horse in this 1 horse mud
« Reply #7 on: 10/10/07, 18:24 »
there is a distinct possibility in that. a very distinct possibility, he could also just stay barely out of range and wait until everyone else dies or something.
Tsythor <outgame>: '...  Lineer!  You freaking genius'

Daklore

• Builders
  • Sr. Contributor
« Reply #8 on: 10/11/07, 10:30 »
That's what murder is for... and buddy grouping. Just cause he ain't sworn, doesn't mean two sworn can't group together to gang him with a lower level in the group >P